The Black Airborne Open Face Motorcycle Helmet is just one of the four new 2016 Limited EditionHelmets available from the stunning Black collection. There are only 250 of each graphic available in a single one-off batch production. Every helmet has been hand finished to give each one its own bespoke character and unique look. Each one has its own production number individually labelled on the back of the helmet as well an official certificate of authenticity in the box to show that your helmet is part of a very limited collection that will not be available again.
The Black Airborne is a unique graphic inspired by a mixture of the Airforce and Greek Mythology. This striking design is available in a Matt Finish and the colours used are loud and attractive and will certainly make you stand out in a crowd!
The helmet features a simple, easy access drop down sun shield that can be moved into position via an extended lever located just above the left eye. The lining features real leather which runs around the outside of the lining, along with suede fabric on the inside for a superior level of comfort. The shell is constructed from advanced Polycarbonate and features a Micrometric chin strap that is easy to adjust and even easier to operate.
The Black Airborne Limited Edition Motorcycle Helmet is packed with features…
- Advanced Aerodynamic Polycarbonate Shell Construction – Lightweight yet strong helping to keep the weight of the helmet down whilst ensuring you are kept safe
- Genuine Leather – Used along the outside lining of the liner for a softer more durable finish
- Fully Removable Comfort Fit Suede Lining – Removable and washable liner and cheekpads allow you to keep your helmet feeling fresh and the soft suede finish gives a superior fit and feel
- Easy Access Internal Drop Down Sun Visor – Internal retractable sun visor that can be easily operated with one hand
- Micrometric Adjustment Buckle – Provides the rider with a secure fit that is quick and easy to open and close and offers an adjustable fit
- Individually labelled with unique identification number on the rear of the helmet
- Chrome Styled Seal Outer Rim
- Embossed Front and Back Black Logo’s
- Built to the latest ECER 22.05 Standard for road use in Europe