When a regular loading ramp is just too big to fit in your car or cupboard, or you want a ramp that’s a manageable length when folded, the Black™ Pro Range B5390 Tri-Fold Steel Motorcycle Loading Ramp is what you need. Folding into 3 sections, the tri-fold ramp is a better option for smaller storage spaces, with folded dimensions of 575mm (L) x 270mm (W) x 150mm (D) (with plate detatched), but without sacrificing on overall length when extended. The ramp measures 1.93cm overall (with plate attached) which provides an ideal length for loading motorcycles and scooters in and out of vans and transport vehicles, or for pushing wheelbarrows or bicycles onto trailers.
The multipurpose tri-fold design can be used in its folded configuration as a wheel raiser and comes with a removable tyre stop block specifically for this purpose. The B5390 ramp is constructed from strong, heavy duty steel and will handle a maximum load of 225kg when fully extended which allows for a huge range of motorcycles to be used with it. When folded, the ramp can handle a maximum load of 400kg. It is finished with a zinc coating for a rust-resistant finish.
Key Features / Points:
- Max Load (Ramp Fully Extended) – 225 Kgs / 500 Lbs
- Max Load (Ramp Folded) – 400 Kgs / 880 Lbs
- Unfolded Length – 1930mm
- Width – 250mm
- Tri-Fold Design – A more compact size for storage and transportation. Can be used both folded and unfolded
- Strong Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Powder Coated Finish – The stylish silver powder coating not only looks great, it also adds to the durability of the B5390
- Tyre Stop Block – Removable block for use with the ramp folded as a wheel raiser
- Non Slip Perforated Grip – This finish means that the ramp can be used no matter the weather
- Colour – Silver
- Folded Dimensions – 575mm (L) x 270mm (W) x 150mm (D) (plate and tyre stop block both detatched)
- Ramp Weight – 13.2 Kg (with plate, without tyre stop block), 13.8 Kg (with plate, without tyre stop block)
- One Ramp Supplied